How can Nano Spanish Club benefit you?
- You will be offering the children an exceptional early years educational experience, covering all areas of the EYFS.
- You will be teaching your setting's children the second most widely spoken language in the world..
- You will have all the links to the Early Years Framework for Inspections.
- You can reinforce parent's communication with our printable activities that children can take home, and online programme for parents too!
- you will have flexibility to choose when you want to use our resources and how often.
- Give your team the tools to deliver Spanish sessions in an easy to follow method, with step by step guides, quality resources and extra activities to link the learning to many other educational contexts.
Nano Spanish Club can show you how to teach Spanish to children through
Our videos introduce the topics each month. They are fun and encourage the children to participate. They can be watched by the children as a group activity and be used by the teachers as a tutorial to introduce topics.
Illustrated vocabulary with sounds
Children can click on the pictures to hear the words.
Songs and song Lyrics
Music is a perfect way of introducing and learning a new language. We also provide the lyrics and translations so the teachers can work with the songs and use them successfully.
step by step teacher guides, illustrations to introduce and reinforce the topics. Many tips and ideas to implement the learning in other areas, encouraging a holistic exposure to the language. Extra activities to promote creativity, outside playing and exploring, literacy and much more.
If you don't speak Spanish you will learn with the children. If you do Speak Spanish Nano Spanish Club teaches YOU, how to teach Spanish to young children!
Would you like to experience what our membership is like?
We value your privacy and would never spam you
Frequently asked questions
How does it work?
When you are ready we set up a price plan for your setting. I give you access to all the content in the private area and I will be available to assist you if you need extra help.
You will find a step by step guide for every learning section.
Decide on your groups (I would recommend a maximum of 12/15 in each group) and you are set to start teaching and learning!
You have the option to buy a 3 month or yearly membership.
How do I cancel?
This is a recurrent subscription, so if you would like to cancel (I hope you won’t!), just send us an email and we will cancel your subscription straight away.
Please note that once the payment is made, there no refunds on the monthly and 3 month payment plans. For the year plan, you are entitled to a refund within 15 days of joining.
What will happen when I join?
Once you click on the button Join, you will be asked to enter your payment details. We use a paypal payment system, but you don’t need to have a paypal account to join us. Just enter your details and your payment will be set up.
Once you have made the payment, you will receive an email with the steps you need to follow to create your username and password … use these details to login!
If I buy the 3 month or year subscription, do I have access to all the content at once?
Yes you will have access to all the videos, vocabulary planning guides and extra resources.
I would like to join now!
Amazing! get in touch with Josefina@nanospanish.com to get your account set up.
How much does it cost?
Depending on your setting we offer different price plans.
We are running an introductory offer for monthly, three months and year memberships.