How can Nano Spanish Classes benefit you?
- We provide children with an exceptional early years educational experience, covering all areas of the EYFS.
- According to the latest research, exposure to bilingual environments should be considered a significant factor in the early development of attention in infancy and could set the stage for lifelong cognitive benefits
- Offer parents a valued activity that they will appreciate
- Give parents the chance to opt in access to our home resources to continue the learning
- Share what we are learning on your parent's communication system
Have a look at some of our Nurseries testimonials
Frequently asked questions
Yes please, what do I do now?
Amazing! get in touch with Josefina@nanospanish.com to organise your groups.
How much does it cost?
Our class fee is £65 an hour with a minimum booking of 2 groups of 30 minutes or 3 of 20 minutes each.
You can offer this activity as optional and parents can book through me.
What ages are best to do this activity?
Babies have an incredible innate ability to learn different languages, they can hear and discern sounds with amazing accuracy in spite of not being able to reproduce them just yet. Therefore we do plan classes with babies in mind. These are very sensory based too.
Toddlers love our classes, they are very interactive and enthusiastic about their learning.
Pre school children love to learn and sing the songs and are eager to display and share what they learn.
Are the classes on term time?
Yes, we plan our terms and half terms inline the schools term times.